Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MZ Assistant for Windows

This is the MZ Assistant website.
In it you will find lots of information about this awesome app that I personally programmed for the ManagerZone community.


MZ Assistant is a free software (only for Android is paid) and it provides you with tons of useful information about your Soccer - Hockey Team that it collects using the official MZ tools web services.

The information is consolidated for quick and easy access, and it's organized in a user-friendly interface.

For instance, you can consult information about: Player Details, Leagues, Matches, Standings, Tactics, Trainings, Opponents Analysis, etc.

More than 47,000 downloads since its first version...

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    First of all well done for the program... it is really great and helps me manage my team.
    I have a problem recently: the team training is being downloaded but it is not showing on the players. Is the database full and too large to show? I have been using the program for many some years now and I download data daily.
    Thanks for any help or advice!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola, esto aun funciona? lo descargue y me da error

    ReplyDelete